Sunday, August 17, 2008

Destruction and Creation

Recently my computer crashed. I have no idea how, but it's not a big deal. Most of my important things are hosted online. One important thing that did get erased, however, was the template to the website I'm creating.

It wasn't much. I strive for simple. Very little graphics. Very few links. Minimalism in coding. I wasn't upset, but now am really happy it happened. By having it deleted, I've been able to concentrate what goes on behind the scenes of the website, dealing with PHP and the databases. I've reorganized the table system and am learning the language. I've made leaps and bounds in progress in something I thought I'd have to pay an expert to help me with.

Destruction of what I have was simply a new reason to move forward and create.

What can you destroy that would make you do more? Why don't you do it?

No comments: